Spring Plant Sale & Fair at Union Fairgrounds
Sat, May 2, 2015 from 9 am - 2 pm
Sun, May 3, 2015 from 10 am - 1 pm
Spring is on the way - don't get caught without your plants!
- Download 2015 Catalog and Order Form HERE
- Order online now: Plant Sale Online Ordering
- To receive a 2015 Catalog & Order Form by USPS: 596-2040 or complete form below
- Pre-orders due at District office by Fri, Apr 24
However you do it – don’t miss out!
We have lots of new varieties - as well as old favorites - in all categories.
Just a few of this year’s new selections: Gloria, a hardy freestone peach; the return of Sparkle strawberry; Jack pine - by request; Spicebush for early pollinators & summer tea; and two beautiful, non-invasive vines - Trumpet honeysuckle & ‘Blue Moon’ American wisteria. AND, an expanded list of organic, field-grown perennials and herbs from Rebel Hill Farm in Clinton, including spotted horsemint.
At the Sale:
We will have lots of great plants on hand for those of you who have not pre-ordered, including a wide selection of perennials. All plants still in stock (except perennials) are available for cash & carry Sat & Sun. Cash & Carry perennials on Sat. only.
So come on over -
- New this year on Saturday only! Cash & Carry Vegetable & Annual Seedlings from Great Gardens from the Ground Up in Washington, ME
- Browse for cash & carry items, including many new varieties, lots more cash & carry perennials, Soil Moist Root Gel
- Place an order for a compost bin or rain barrel (samples will be on display). To order compost bins, rain barrels and accessories now: Backyard Conservation Sale
- Find a wide assortment of take-home guides for planting and care of your plants
Here are a few pictures from last year's event to get you in the mood:
Fill in the form below to join our plant sale mailing list.
Questions? Call Hildy at 596-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.