Spring Plant Sale & Fair at Union Fairgrounds
Sat, May 3 from 9 am - 2 pm
Sun, May 4 from 10 am - 1 pm
It won't be long till it's time to pick up your plant order and visit the cash & carry sale.
We have lots of great plants on hand for those of you who have not pre-ordered, including a wide selelction of perennials on Saturday.
So come on over -
- Browse for cash & carry items, including 44 new varieties, lots more cash & carry perennials, conservation grass seed, Soil Moist Root Gel, Plantskydd Animal Repellent
- Place an order for a compost bin or rain barrel (samples will be on view)
- Find a wide assortment of take-home guides for planting and care of your plants
- Visit the informational exhibits in the “restaurant”
- Enter a raffle for a free ticket to our Conservation Tour of Lincoln County on Sat, Aug 9
New vendors this year:
Terra Optima Farm Market Bake – and more – Sale (Sat)
- Hidden Valley Nature Center has bluebird house kits, picnic tables and rustic benches for pre-order, all made with certified “green” lumber harvested sustainably at HVNC (Sat & Sun)
- Thomaston Grammar 5th Grade Garden Seedling Sale (Sat)
And, don’t miss “Ask the Experts” on Saturday
- 9am-2pm: Knox-Lincoln County Beekeepers will be on hand with an observation hive and members to answer all your pollinator questions
- 10am: Fruit Tree Pruning with Cheryl Denz of Terra Optima Farm
- 11:30am: Native Perennial Picks with Pete Beckford, Rebel Hill Farm
Bring your friends – we have lots of beautiful plants on hand this year for cash & carry sales!
Here are a few pictures from last year's event to get you in the mood:
Fill in the form below to join our plant sale mailing list.
Questions? Call Hildy at 596-2040 or email@example.com.