Spring Plant Sale & Fair at Union Fairgrounds
Order forms for 2015 Plant Sale will be available in early February!
This year's dates for Pre-order Pick Up and Cash & Carry Sale are:
Sat, May 2, 2015 from 9 am - 2 pm
Sun, May 3, 2015 from 10 am - 1 pm
We will have lots of great plants on hand for those of you who have not pre-ordered, including a wide selection of perennials. All plants (except perennials) are available for cash & carry Sat & Sun. Cash & Carry perennials on Sat. only.
Preview our plant selections HERE.
So come on over -
- Browse for cash & carry items, including 44 new varieties, lots more cash & carry perennials, conservation grass seed, Soil Moist Root Gel, Plantskydd Animal Repellent
- Place an order for a compost bin or rain barrel (samples will be on display)
- Find a wide assortment of take-home guides for planting and care of your plants
- Visit the informational exhibits in the “restaurant”
- Enter a free raffle for a free ticket to our Conservation Tour of Lincoln County on Sat, Aug 9
Here are a few pictures from last year's event to get you in the mood:
Fill in the form below to join our plant sale mailing list.
Questions? Call Hildy at 596-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.